Built with ❤️   in NYC & TLV
Add style to your website by animating a component when visitors scroll past it.
First, make sure you understand animation variables such as Curve, Delay, and Duration.
- Select the component you want to animate on scroll
- In the Prototype tab, expand the Smart Layers, and click Entrance Animation
- Pick a transition or enter your own custom CSS transition
- Check “Begin on scroll into screen“ if it is not already checked in
- Add Delay or make Duration longer if the animation happens too fast or even before you fully scroll past it
Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the documentation? Edit this page on Github!