Built with ❤️   in NYC & TLV
Embeding Code snippets will enhance your website funcationality.
Embedded Code can be added in 3 different levels:
- Embedding a code snippet in a layer means the code will render inside that layer. Example: A Google map in your Contact page.
- Embedding a code snippet in a webpage means the snippet will be embedded in that specific page. Example: Embed a chatbot only in your Support page.
- Embedding a code snippet on the website means the snippet will be embedded in every webpage of the site. Example: Web tracking or analytic tools.
- Decide where you want to Embed Code: in a Layer,an Artboard, or Website
- In Prototype, expand the Smart Layers section and click on Embed Code
- The Embed Code panel will open. On the left you’ll see suggestions for widgets, but you can paste any code
- Click Save after pasting the code
Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the documentation? Edit this page on Github!