Built with ❤️   in NYC & TLV
Embeding HTML code snippets will enhance your website funcationality.
Embed Code can be added in 3 different levels:
- Embeding an HTML code snippet in a layer means the HTML will render inside that layer
- Embeding an HTML code snippet on a webpage means the snippet will be embedded at the bottom of the section
- Embeding an HTML code snippet on the website means the snippet will be embedded at the bottom of each webpage section
- Decide where you want to Embed Code: in a Layer,an Artboard, or Website
- In Prototype, expand the Smart Layers section and click on Embed Code
- The Embed Code panel will open. On the left you’ll see suggestions for widgets, but you can paste any code
- Click Save after pasting the code
Caught a mistake or want to contribute to the documentation? Edit this page on Github!