Built with ❤️   in NYC & TLV
Prototype has 3 main sections:
- Links - In Prototype, each artboard is a webpage. You can set up links between artboards, to external websites, or overlay an artboard over another
- Breakpoints - A way to make your design look great in Mobile, Tablets, and Desktops
- Forms - You can set up forms and enable visitors of the website to submit information such as their contact information
- Embed Code - Embed HTML snippets that enhance your website funcationality
- Fixed Position - Fixes components in one place while the rest of the content moves behind them on scrolling
- Hover Effect - Animations that happen when a visitor hovers their mouse over a specific element
- Entrance Animation - Animation that is activated on scroll
- Videos - You can embed a video player in the website. YouTube, Vimeo, MP4 or GIFs are all supported
- Interaction - Add Click, Hover, or Timer actions to trigger state transitions
- Animation - States transition automatically without a trigger
Designers can take their design to production in a matter of seconds.
Here are the steps for creating a website from a Sketch document:
- Design your website in Sketch where each web page is represented by an artboard
- Apply responsive design by using Layout
- Optionally, add Links, Forms and Videos
- Create a preview website to verify that the website looks as desired
Nola is your personal digital assistant to Anima. Nola will give you tips and will also answer your questions.
If something is wrong, Nola will be sure to let you know. To get even more tips, click Nola’s button.
Try it yourself in Sketch!
See some of the feature listed above in action in a live website:
- Download the Sketch sample file
- Click the Preview in Browser button in the Anima panel to see it live