- Anima for Figma
- Install Plugin
- Create a Project
- Preview & Sync Project
- Upgrade Teams
- Sample File & Tutorials
- Anima for Figma
- Smart Layers
- Set Homepage
- Hover Effects
- Entrance Animation
- Fixed Position
- Forms & Text Input
- Embed Code
- Export Introduction
- Collaborate With Teams
- Export Design to HTML
- Publish Your Website
- Manage Website
- Custom Domains
- Manage Access Levels
Built with ❤️   in NYC & TLV
In Figma each frame represents a webpage that can be connected to each other or other external websites via Links.
Anima supports Figma’s native Click action to trigger the following actions:
- Open Links - A link to an external website
- Overlay - A link that displays a frame (webpage) over the existing one it was clicked from
- Navigate to - This is a simple action which takes you from one frame in a prototype to another.
- Back - This allows you to navigate back to the previous screen.
- Smart Animate - Smart Animate looks for matching layers, recognizes differences, and animates layers between frames in a prototype.
Anima also includes:
- Anchor Links - A type of link that directs the user to a specific section of the same frame (webpage).
- Figma Animation settings are not currently supported
You can create Links to a different section in the same frame (webpage).
To create an Anchor Link:
- Select the layer which will trigger the navigation event
- Click Link in the Flow section
- Select Anchor Link from the Link Type drop-down menu
- With your mouse, select the layer that will act as Anchor
- Click Done to apply it
- Anchor Links can only be created on the same frame.
If you created an Anima Link and now you want to remove it:
- Select the Layer with the link you want to remove
- Click the Trash Icon in the Link section
Figma Links can be edited or deleted in Prototype mode.