Built with ❤️   in NYC & TLV
You can use your own domain with a website created in Sketch using Anima.
There are 2 steps to do that:
- Create a CNAME record in your domain provider settings
- Add your custom domain to your Anima Website Settings
Create a CNAME record that points your domain to our servers:
- Type: CNAME
- Host: www
- Points to: ns1.animaapp.com
Next, we are going to setup the “naked” domain which is your domain but without the ‘www‘.
Create a new ‘A’ record:
- Type: A
- Host: @
- IP Address: 18.104.22.168
Now, your websites should be accessible from:
❗️Domain changes take between a few minutes to a few hours to take effect
Next step is to add your domain to your Projects settings:
- Go to Projects
- Click […] on your website and select Settings
- Go to the Website tab and click Add Domain
- Enter your domain and click Add
- In the top right corner click on Publish to www.mydomain.com
If you need to setup SSL for your custom domain, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your domain and Anima account email address.