- Anima for Adobe XD
- Install Plugin
- Create a Project
- Preview & Sync Project
- Upgrade Teams
- Sample File & Tutorials
- Anima for Adobe XD
- Set Homepage
- Hover Effects
- Entrance Animation
- Fixed Position
- Forms & Text Input
- Embed Code
- Collaborate With Teams
- Export Design to HTML
- Publish Your Website
- Manage Website
- Custom Domains
- Manage Access Levels
Built with ❤️   in NYC & TLV
Collaborate With Teams
Once you are happy with your design in Adobe XD and want to start collaborating with others, you need to Sync it to an Anima Project.
Anima allows you to share Projects, create Teams, assign different Access Levels, receive feedback as Comments, share Specs, and more, all in one place.
Let’s start collaborating!
There are two ways to create a new Team:
1. Via Adobe XD:
- Click Create Project from the Anima panel
- Click New Team
- In the browser, name your new Team and click ‘Create Team’
- Go back to Sketch and select the new created Team from the dropdown list
2. Via Projects
- In your Projects Dashboard, Click “Create new team” at the bottom of the Workspace sidebar
- Name the Team
- Click Create
- In Projects, select a your Team’s name from Workspace sidebar
- Click more options […] in the top right corner and select Team Settings
- Go to the Members tab
- Click ‘Add Members’
Members will not see your design changes until you Sync your Draft with the rest of the Team.
The difference between a Guest and a Team Member is that Guests can only have access to the project they were invited to, and do not have access to the accounts settings.
Team Members, can see all projects inside the Team they belong to.
Create a Public Link to share the prototype of website outside your Team (i.e. Stakeholders, Marketing Department).
- In Adobe XD, click Preview in Browser in the Anima panel
- Open it in the browser, and click Sync in the top right corner
- Click Share
- Enable and copy the Public Link to share with anyone
You can customize the Public Link in Projects Settings > Website. [Learn More]
When viewing the Prototype in the browser, click on the Dialog Icon to leave Comments and feedback.
Notice that you can set different Access Levels to your Team Members.
The chart below explains who can see and edit your work. Learn to Manage Access Levels.